Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Today *\\28.06.2010//*

sht..
tired nar..
slep jus oni 4 hours
wake up then rush to college!!

all studying at crispy popiah ther
haiz..faint!!
i went up lvl8 which mean my usual classroom to study
ther much more better than crispy popiah
no noisy no hot and got air con -.-

study awhile then feel hungry
went back crispy popiah buy bread to eat
then chat awhile
then ready to go exam

ECON!!
8.00am ~ 10.00am
damn!!
got some question i dono how to do..
haiz!!

after that went to library
study my math!!
math ar math!!
the most scary subject for 2day exam

time up!
went the the MPH continue my second paper math!!
12.00pm ~ 2.00pm
wahh!!
i have not enof time to finish my math!!
sit inside 2hours !!!
cant finish!! damn!!
1 more question zzz

then break 1 hour
study marketing at canteen
half n hour study
half n hour chatting ~.~

then go in exam!
blek blek blek!!
all people finish the paper so fastzz
see liao also scare!!
stupid case study~
make people blur -.-

finally i finish the paper also ^.^

go find my lovely bie xp
heheheheex!!!!!!!



LOVE YOU BIE
MUACKZ!!





- by jasondeong

No comments:

Post a Comment