Friday, June 11, 2010

My First Blog =)

This is my first blog which is created by my lovely bie Kellye Tan ^.^
Thx you bie!!!

Wake up in the morning with the alarm ring~
when the time i wake up is already 7am!!
oh sht..look like going to late for my class~
but at last!!
i didnt late for my class xD
noe y???
is because ther was NO traffic jam 2day xp

2day menu is prawn salad n duck breast :)
Mise en place > Cooking > Playing > Chatting > till d class end xD

Class end around 12pm ++
Me and Michael to level 7
we went ther for 2 hours!!
at this time, something bad happen on me ( actually is happen on my car -.- )
My CAR kena CLAIM!!
Rm30 neh!!
FCUK YOU LCS!!

After that, went to michael house take bath + rest :)

time goes so fast, awhile nia 3.15pm le
time to go class again xD
driving to car park o.o
jus parking nia..
the RAIN come liao!!!
SHT!!
Run in the college like orang gila -.-

3.30pm d class, lecturer 3.40pm baru come ~.~
wat a nice lecturer o.o
* go thought the test paper then class end -.- *

after that went to tastebuds find my lovely bie ^.^
But i make my lovely bosong -_-!!
Bie im so sorry, no more next time le T.T

Be with bie till 7.30pm
and i have to go le coz i nid to fetch my little sister to tuition =.=
very bu she de bie nor T.T

Bie I Miss You !!!!!
Je t'aime !!!!!


My Lovely Bie ^.^


- by jasondeong

2 comments:

  1. bosong ner.. Bii make till your blog so nice.. nicer than mine.. -.-"

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..wher got jek..bie de nicer nor -.-
    don bosong nor..baby sayang back xD

    ReplyDelete