Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Today *\\12.06.2010//*

Like doing ntg 2day @_@
8am wake up~
blur blur blur!!
msg my lovely bie ^.^
then fetch my little sister to tuition =)

after that went back to home continue my slep xD
slep til around 9.50am and wake up blurly ~.~
rush to fetch my sister =.=

after fetch my sister is already 10.10pm+
went to eng ann dapao food ( chicken rice xD )

reach home le straight makan
after eating
on9 awhile then go back to my room sms with my bie ^.^

stay inside my room till 3pm+
cant tahan edi..coz im too hungry le -.-
went down n cook 2 package of maggie + 1 egg xD

hohoho!!
is really full xD

around 5.30pm +
went to work
mami go dapao fried rice for me =)
is nice, yummy! xD

around 8.35pm +
rain is coming..
faster kemas all the thing n go home ^.^

after shower
chatting wit my lovely bie!!

Miss my Bie!!
Miss you miss you!!
Muackz!!


- by jasondeong

2 comments:

  1. Baby Baby Baby oh, Baby Baby Baby no.. Baby Baby Baby oh, i thought you always be mine, mine. =)Love youuuuu! mwahx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always be yours, yours. =)
    Love you, Muackz!!

    ReplyDelete