Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Today *\\14.06.2010//*

Wake up early in d morning~
blur blur blur!!
went to AC n have my breakfast with my lovely bie ^_^

after finish breakfast then go to college!
OH sht!!
I tot that i having a presentation 2day
BUT
my presentation is on wednesday -.-!

~sms with bie~
~walking around~
~chatting around~
so and so till break xD

BReak Break breaK =P
go lcs 1 station eat with michael, jess, sheleen and yeong =)
after going pyramid lepak ~.~
and i bought a CARROT xD

2pm!!!!
back to college n having the pastry CLASS!!!
making apple pie in d class
and chef karam is making 1 cake for michael
becoz 2day is Michael birthday =)
we play with michael with pastry flour xD
Enjoyable Class xD

after pastry class then marketing class
the lecturer jus oni 1 chapter then class end!!
fuiyo~ class end early neh ^_^

then go michael house take bath
then go fetch my lovely Bie

then go sungai way eat dinner ^_^
Michael treat us neh xP
THX YOU MICHAEL!!!!!

after dinner we went to LCS lvl 7 ^_^
Pool Pool Pool!
Cold Cold Cold!
hahahaahaa!!!

play around 1hour then we chao xD

fetch bie home
reach home take shower
chat wit awhile then slep ^.^

Love You Bie



Pumpkin Carrot xD


Carrot ^_^




Wheehheee


Michael xD


hohoho





Bie thx for understand me!!
Thank you =)
Love you
muackz!!




- by jasondeong

No comments:

Post a Comment