Saturday, June 19, 2010

My Today *\\18.06.2010//*

wake up early in d morning!!
rush to college coz of the commis
helping the senior for their final exam!

reach ther le
look scary nar
like having war =.=
the chef told us
do whatever the senior ask u to do
even u noe is wrong -.-
LoL!!
then we follow wat the chef said
and go to our station wait for the senior

waiting...
wah..gan jiong nar!!
finally they came xD

oh gosh...
my senior is indon people o.o
he talk chinese to me neh xp
funny guy =)
but 1 thing
they very blur -.-
i got ntg to said ~.~
hahaa

after class went to 合记 eat lunch xD
nice food ^.^

finish d went to rizuan take a nap!
tired tired!!
slep jor 2 hours!!
wake up le faster go shower
then prepare to interview =)

3 of us wearing formal ^.^
wear dao so smart went to pyramid interview xD

reach ther around 4pm
we find the manager said that we wan to interview
who noes -.-
WTF!!
DIAO!!
she said she was busy, please come again on monday!!
FUK OFF -.-
Not really got mood liao ..z
feel like tat manager was wasting our time =.=

no idea!!
zhun hao went back to rizuan
and yeong stay at pyramid n wait for his 7.30 movie*toy story neh* =)

then me go find my bie bie at tastebuds ^.^
after that bie follow me back to klang
take rest at my house :))




#!#@$#@!%@#^!@$#
#!#@$#@!%@#^!@$#




around 8pm
going fetch my little sister :)
then we go eat bak kut teh at eng ann ther ^.^

after eating bak kut teh
we went to 1 station meet chian
me, bie, chain and my sister is chating around ther :))
chian cut hair jor, look nice ^.^

around 10.15pm chao lang
fetch my little sister back home 1st
then fetch my lovely bie back home :)

ho ho ho!!
Time Goes So Fast!!
TOo Fast Nar!!




- by jasondeong

2 comments:

  1. anor anor. time goes so fast. wanna with me all the time? HAHAHAHA. mwahx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. anar!! i wanna be with bie all the time >.<!!
    muackz muackz muackz!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete