Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Today *\\27.06.2010//*

wake up around 11.30am
go dapao food as usual
driving my daddy car
stupid car block me in round about!
make me turn 1 big round..diu!

coz of the block i delay 30mins to reach home
ANGRY!!!

back home le makan
rest
on9
then study
sht
study till i headache!!
then go slep awhilezz

wake up around 5.45pm liao
rush rush rush
coz nid go work edi

then go to work!
around 7pm go fetch sister
then back home take shower
then go to MC'D at bukit tinggi

go ther do wat??
of course is study la!!
learning math from eng khoon!!

learn learn learn!!
study study study!!

wahh!! 1.30am liao -.-
1st time study till so late outside from my house zz.zz

cant really tahan edi
eyes was tired!!
then fetch khoon back home
then i also go home!

sry ar bie..
let u wait so long :(

gd nite





- by jasondeong

No comments:

Post a Comment