Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Today *\\25.06.2010//*

wake up early in d morning
go subang eat breakfast wit bie n chian

after breakfast went to college study
study in the library

the library so cold!!
COLD COLD COLD!!

i love morning d library
coz!!
very quiet xD
not noisy like noon ~.~

around 9.30am
shin yi and kutu come join me

then they go marketing class
and i skipping the class xD
coz i don feel that i nid to go ^.^

go subang eat jojo wit bie
then inti vote my bie d photo =)

after that went back to rest
then fetch my sister go tuition
then go eat bak kut teh wit bie ^.^

after that!!
bring my bie go eat ICE CREAM ^.^
Baskin Robbin xD
hahahaha!!

2 scope
1 cookie in cream
1 choco lattle

yummy yummy xD

after tat go fetch my sister back
then fetch my bie back
then went back home study
then slepz!!


Love you bie









Bie





- by jasondeong

No comments:

Post a Comment