Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My Today *\\15.06.2010//*

wow!!
wat a tired day!!
when i wake up is oredi 9am+
oh sht!!
my class is 8.30am..and i am totally late for the class edi!!!!!
feel lazy to go class nar..
don hav energy to move my body..
so i decided to skip the class!!
French Class neh!! first time skip tis class xD
continue my slep till 11am @_@
oh!! is hungry :(
went to dapao food n makan xD
then on9 chat bla bla bla!
around 2pm i went back to my room
sms wit bie and take a nap
wake up around 3.35pm
take shower
wax hair
change cloth
then!!
went to tastebuds xD
waiting for bie while doing my stuff!!
finally my bie come xD
chat wit my bie
be with my bie till nite
then fetch bie back ^_^
wat a lovely nite i hav wit bie :)
love you bie !!
Muackz !!


- by jasondeong

No comments:

Post a Comment