Friday, June 25, 2010

My Today *\\24.06.2010//*

ho ho ho!
wake up early in the morning =)
2day maths class only one hour
then michael call then shin yi call then kutu call then alot of ppl call
o....yuan lai wan eat bak kut teh...!!

no idea
finally i went also...but shin yi didnt like 2 eat thr..
cos thr r no vege 4 her...!!
GOSH...!!!haih...sad case 4 her lo...
hahahha...is tat funny???
nt funny at all...!!! haha

while eating bak kut teh!!
something happen on me!!

SHIT!!
POLICE!!
GIV ME SAHMAN LEH!!
DIU DIU DIU!!

lucky no nid pay -.-
coz i got the parking ticket xD

settle down my thing then went back home shower xD

after shower went to subang hav my lunch wit my bie ^.^
Muackz!!!

after that back to college having my class
class class classs

after class stay back for the serving dinner which is invited by kaylin from dh 33 =)
wearing formal xD
smart neh ^.^

having fun while having the dinner
kaylin is doing the flamble xp
so funny xD
hahaha

after dinner went back home
write my blog ~.~
then back to room
wanna slep
but cant slep -.-
coz i m worry about my bie...~.~

finally
my bie reach home ^.^
then phone phone
then slepz xD




- by jasondeong

3 comments: