Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Today *\\21.06.2010//*

wake up early in d morning!!
tired tired tired !!
but still hav to wake up =)

going to subang to hav my breakfast with my bie ^.^
but!!
my bie was over slep ~.~
coz she is too tired edi T.T
then no more breakfast 2day

since no breakfast + not much time to hav my breakfast
so i straight go to college to hav my class =)

1st class is english
class class class!!

2nd class is math
class class class!!

after class went pyramid for d interview xD
ntg happen in the interview ^.^
the manager is friendly
easy to talk xD

we hav to work 5.5 days per week =)
which mean we got 1 n a half day off day per week xp
1 more thing is
we can hav rm500 salary per month !!
wheeee!!!
wat a good news xD

after interview take a walk in pyramid
then went back to class

3rd class is pastry
class class class!!

4th class is marketing
class class class!!

after class go subang fetch my bie ^.^
then we go pyramid gai gai xD
bie said i look different 2day !!
haha, maybe i too yao yeng 2day ^.^
wahahahahaaha!!!!!

we gai gai till around 7pm+
we went to rizuan ther eat bak kut teh xp
bie ther d bak kut teh very delicious o ^.^

after eat!! fetch bie back puchong

chat inside d car ^.^

bla bla bla

before back to bie house
i ask bie drink water
and my bie so guai!!
she drink HALF bottle of d water neh xD
dai sek!!! Muackz!!!!! xp

fetch bie back home
i also go home =)


Love you bie
Muackz





- by jasondeong

No comments:

Post a Comment