Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Today *\\17.06.2010//*

ho ho ho!!
2day no nid wake up so early xD
coz 2.30pm de class!!

wake up around 10pm++
saw my bie msg me xD

on9 awhile
then mami dapao mee for me..
oh sht..!!
the bowl too small..zz
eat liao also bosong -.-

after that prepare to college!!

wheee!!!
reach college on time =)

enter economic class x.x
then food science class ~.~

Drawing in Food Science Class ^.^

after class meet my bie at tastebuds xD
bie is doing her assignment
and im writing my blog and facebook ^.^

around 8pm+
we went to pyramid ^.^
bie help her gor buy the camera sd card

after that we went to the ramen shop xD
yum yum!!
eating ramen ^.^
after eat then we chao xp


chat chat chat!!~
hehex
wat a lovely nite again ^.^
love you bie!!
Muackz!!



^^

Muackz!

TeeHEee!!

Bie Bie ^.^



Love This Smile!





^.^v





- by jasondeong

No comments:

Post a Comment