Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Today *\\26.06.2010//*

HoHoHo!!
my bie wake up so early 2day
coz to call me n wish me gd luck in my exam
THX Bie !! muackz!!!

fetch my sister go tuition
then rush to college
reach ther around 8.35am
WOW
oredi a lot of people waiting outside the MPH
wahhh
look like a big war coming
so scary

the 1st exam is english
OH shit!!
i didnt study agenda last nite
cham liao
faster take out n study it
lucky i can remember the format

times up!
went in the hall n start the 1st exam
wow!!
is cold!~~~
cold~~~
very cold~~~

wheee!!
end my english paper!!
is not really hard!!
haha!!
i can score it i can score it xD

1 hour break
go makan chicken rice xp

next exam coming!!
OH SHIT!!
FRENCH~~
ki qia liao la~.~

all people are scare of tis subject
go in the hall
sit n open the paper
haiz...cant even understand wat the question asking -.-
no idea..hope the god will bless me T.T

went out very early
then go library study my food science!!
study study study!!

i was hungry when study food science
i went down n looking for something to eat..
shit...no shop is open!!
fuk..no food..
the way i walk back to library!!
i saw denon!!
he is holding a big bag of MCD!!
wow, he call delivery !!
so lucky weih xD
eat 1 pack of french fried ^.^

hohoho
went up pack my bag prepare to next exam!!

exam venue at block E lvl7
hohoho, i get a nice place to have my exam
wahahaha!!
i cant believe that i noe all the question leh
wat a god!!!
unbelievable!!
hahaha
i feel that i will very high marks in food science xD

2day exam finish!!
went back home rest

around 7pm went to pyramid bbq plaza hav dinner with chew
2day is his birthday xD
his gf friend gift him a card n a pet xD
wahaha, so nice ^.^

after eat then chao
went back home
take shower, then on9, chat wit bie

my eyes not feeling well 2day..
pain..haiz..
scare neh..dono wat happen to my eyes..

slep slep slep :)



Love you Bie


























hehex

nice wei xD



winnie n chew

chew

lol

xD

sheleen

zhun hao

me xD

johnson








- by jasondeong

No comments:

Post a Comment