Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Today *\\23.06.2010//*

hehex!!
good morning!! =)
wake up early in d morning
having breakfast wit my bie n chian at mamak ^.^

wa wa wa!!
i eat a lot leh
1 maggie goreng
1 roti telur

damn!! very full =.=

after breakfast go class
Malaysian studies xD
in class not even 1 hour class end liao -.-

then go next class room wait for another class ~.~

hohoho!!
break time!!
went pyramid eat pepper lunch xP
special weih~!!
cook sendiri d neh xD

after eat pei michael go play 1 round snooker =)
then go meet up kutu them at sakae sushi xp

around 2pm back to college to have english class
after english class jiu go find my bie ^.^

fetch my bie go pyramid gai gai xD
test cloth ^.^
lastly my bie buy 2 formal cloth tat choose by me xp
wahahaha!!

then bie go my house rest =)

around 10pm + meet chian at mamak
chat chat + eat eat + drink drink + watch ball
around 12 we chao =)

went back home shower
then slepz ^.^


wat a nice day i have today xD



Bie I Love you



nice leh xD








- by jasondeong

No comments:

Post a Comment