Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Today *\\30.06.2010//*

wake up early in d morning
rush to college
doing commis for our senior final exam!!

feel so good when doing commis with my senior
learn a lot from him
the duck he cook is really delicious xD

bla bla bla!!
commis till 12pm

went to locker
sit on the floor wit sheleen, yeong and jess
we are thinking wat to do
sit sit sit!!
sit around 30min
finally we decide!!
decide!!
decide to go home -.-

i fetch yeong back to suriamas
n i go his house take shower

after tat go find my lovely bie
hav lunch with her
then fetch her back home =)

on the way i back home
i saw something happen under the canon bridge
WOW!!
Is a car!!
the car explode jus now!!
the is on fire now!!

OH MY GOD!!
wat the hell is going on!!
lucky ther are no any victim -.-

the road had been block by the bomba!
the road is totally jam!!
LONG CUE ~.~

ther was no point for me to watch show ther
coz the sky is getting dark
rain is coming soon
then rush back home

after back home take a nap
wake up around 6pm o.O

went down living room watch tv @_@
till nite msn wit bie

then phone wit bie xp

then slep slep slep =)



I love my bie


- by jasondeong

1 comment: