Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Today *\\01.07.2010//*

wake up around 10am
went down eat my breakfast!!
char keuy teow
then watch tv awhile
then my grama come -.-
don even wanna talk to her ~.~

i just sit awhile then went back my room
change cloth n ready to go out xD
go wher???
GO SEE DENTIST -.-

went ther resgister
sit on the sofa n wait for dono how long!!
is really long -.-

finally!!
the nurse call my name xD
went inside n start check my teeth ^.^
after check
scaling =)
walao!
is really painful
bleeding!!
OH GOSH!!
so many BLOOD!! ~.~

it cost my mami rm120 -.-
is really expensive zzz

after that go get my car tat bring to service tis morning
then went back home
ready to eat lunch
then eat medicine

watch tv o.o
on9 ~.~
i also wat i doing -.-

then go slep ~.~




- by jasondeong

No comments:

Post a Comment