Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My Today *\\13.07.2010//*

Holiday !!!
2day off day xD
wahaha
second day of training oredi can off day!!
so syok =)

wake up around 9.30am!!
is late is late!!
faster send a msg for my bie to wish her gd luck xD
awhile more i also wake up le
go down on9 + watch movie ~.~

awhile more mami back home
dapao food for me =)
eat eat eat !!
full wei xD
then continue watch my movie!!
holiday really sienz!!

around 2pm
keong call me for lunch
then i go find keong eat lunch nor
eat eat eat!!
eat wat?
mr tepanyaki -.-
keong belanja xD
hahahahaha!!!!

then chat wit him at his store!!
chat chat chat!!
chat a lot of thing!!

after that go back home ^.^
on9, write blog + watch movie =)

dono y i feel my bie very unhappy 2day ~.~
haiz..dono wat happen to her....

at nite phone wit bie
after tat go slepz =)




- by jasondeong

No comments:

Post a Comment