Saturday, July 3, 2010

My Today *\\02.07.2010//*

exam day =)
wake up around 10am @.@
wash face
do my stuff
read my book
eat my lunch
shower
change cloth
then go to college o.o
didnt wax my hair well 2day
look like sht -.-

reach ther straight go library
on the way i go library meet my sister ther -.-

2day library is busy
cant really study ther
no choice
jus oni can rest in library

ting ting ting!!
time reach!
went to mph n get ready to exam
wow!
my sit no is 30
hahaha!!

3pm!!
exam start!!
OH SHT!!
Apa Ni???
i dono how to do =.=!
how how how??? really sht....haiz
nvm, god will bless me and i will pass my malaysian studies for sure =)

hahaha!!
after exam fetch shin yi and yeong back to rizuan
then go fetch my lovely bie
then fetch my sister
then back home =)

nite we go mamak wit chian
bie having chicken wings o.o
2 set!!
6 pieces!!
somemore dapao 2 set go home o.o
wow!!
my bie so pandai makan xD
hahahaa!!

after eat chian go home
i go fetch my sister back home
then fetch bie go home
then i also back home ^.^

My Lovely Bie
Muackz!!





- by jasondeong

No comments:

Post a Comment