Friday, July 9, 2010

My Today *\\06.07.2010//*

Tuesday xD
wake up around 10am
all so lazy wake up
take shower
then play card till 12pm
then check out

they going jalan jalan

then me khoon and dee going starbucks rest
lazy to walk nar

we slep ar starbuck till 2.30pm
then go bus station wait for d bus xD

finally bus come
we get in the bus
then go back kl sentral
walao!!
PENING AR!
cant tahan....zzzzz
finally reach kl sentral
me sheleen, gathleen, dee, khoon, michael is taking ktm back home
it took me 1 hour to reach klang

finally im back !!
klang im back!!!

mami come fetch me go home
reach home nia
take shower
straight slep d...
cant tahan!!
is too tired!!

then around 9.30pm wake up
get ready for my dinner wit my secondary school friend
at go boston eat xD
wahaha
i eat alot!!
sure fat si liao ~.~

we eat n chat till 12am ++
reach home around 1am le

then shower
then faster go slep le!!
@_@


love you bie




- by jasondeong

No comments:

Post a Comment