Saturday, July 24, 2010

My Today *\\20.07.2010//*

Tuesday!!
my off day =)
wake up early in d morning
wake chian come fetch my to pyramid
meet my bie around 12pm at pyramid
then we go buy movie ticket xD
watch wat movie??
of course watch nice movie lo xD
hahaha

our movie start at 2.30pm
before we start
we went to sakae sushi eat lunch
the place i work xD
phew phew, cho cho, san san said my bie very pretty xD
hahaha!!

eat ramen ther xD
n i order 2 kaiakage xD
tempura fried vege xD
hahahha!!!
bie eat sushi ther =)

around 2pm i bill n chao xD
went to cinema watch our movie =)
after movie oredi 4pm
while wait chian to fetch us
we go eat hot n roll
after tat go donut shop eat donut
im so tired tat day...
so after eat donut..
i slep in the shop..
n my bie feel unhappy ..
coz i slep ...

around 6 chian come fetch us..
then go fetch yilin
then go my bie house
wait bie sister fetch us go kepong eat steamboat =)

hoho
reach bie house
bie bought me a bottle of candy!!
middle of the candy got write i love you =)
love you bie =)

while wating bie sister
i go outside watch movie
coz inside too small space edi
n all gal inside
also dono wat to do -.-
go out watch tv wit bie brother
chat wit him about klang boston
hahaha

time goes so fast
8pm edi
bie sister reach home
then we also chao!!
chao to wher?
to kepong steamboat xD

hohoho!!
is a nice place to having steamboat
feel relax while eating at ther
wat a nice place =)

eat till very full!!!!!!!
then back bie house
follow chian car back home..
sht!! i forgot my candy
drop it at chian house =.=
shower then slep =)



- by jasondeong
no choice..next time oni go take le~.~

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha.. all girl inside the room.. scare we rape u mehhh. xDDD LOVE YOU TOO BII! Muaks!!

    ReplyDelete