Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Today *\\14.07.2010//*

second of my working day =)
wake up around 12pm 2day =.=
yesterday too late slepz edi =.=

eat le lunch
go on9 awhile
go settle my thing
then go back slep again -.-
y go slep again?
coz my working hour is 6pm-10.30pm 2day =.=

wat a boring life =.=!!

slep till 5pm wake up
get ready all thing n go for work

walao!!!!
i don like tis working hour
sakae sushi is so busy at nite...
siao ar!!
gila betul!!
i cant imagine wat will going on on saturday n sunday =.=!!!
sure die!!

stupid closing!!
a lot of thing to do..
cant finish on time
almost 11pm oni i finish my work!!
fuck!!

after tat go k3k wit my bie ^.^
eat dinner wit her xD
hahaha, miss her so much, coz too long didnt meet her edi xD
muackz muackz muackz!!
bie eat noodles
i eat rice xD
hahaha

after eat send bie back
i also back home
shower then slep =)




- by jasondeong

1 comment: