Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My Today *\\12.07.2010//*

ho ho ho!!
1st day of training
scare scare scare
wake up around 8.35am
get ready all the thing
then go to rizuan get my sakae sushi uniform
wow!!
XXL!! so big size o.o

im so lazy to park outside..
coz i nid to change cloth..
so i jus park in the pyramid
went to toilet n change my cloth..
lol..so green =.=
the uniform is really suck =.=

relax relax..
im so gan jiong =.=!!
walk in sakae sushi now
meet Amanda!!
my manager o.o
she quite nice =)
teach me a lot of thing

the 1st staff i knew is phew phew!
she also very friendly person
she teach me a lot of thing too
when i need help she will help me
and she keep ask me to take order =.=!!
make me so blur!!

don like the menu...too many food...
very cacat!!
HEN LUAN SHUI!!

i like the environment ther ^.^
work ther quite fun =)
but when busy time...
we will work like orang gila -.-
1 more thing, sakae sushi got a lot of promotion!!
is A LOT !!! n very complicated !!
make me blur like hell!~.~

still got 1 more thing, i don like the kitchen staff -.-
like very hard to communicate with them o.o
vincent lee hav the same feeling wit me..haiz

break time 1 hour!!
eat alone..haiz pity..

work end arond 9pm
then i fetch vincent lee back rizuan
after that i straight back klang..
wow tired nar..
and hungry also....

reach home le faster go shower
then go alam sentral fetch keong go eat dinner xD
wher to DINNER???
haha, old placement xD
keong hilang hp d mamak store ^.^

reach ther around 10pm
awhile more shuai n khang huay join us

eat 1 roti kosong, 1 roti telur, 1 mee mamak ~.~
alot rite?
fat si fat si...

after tat go snooker with keong..
long time didnt play le..
but got form yesterday xD
quite zhun ^.^
but still lose keong -.-
is hard to win him..
he is too pro edi ~.~

after tat back home le

shower
lay on bed
sms my bie
phone wit me bie ^.^
then go slepz le ~.~




- by jasondeong

No comments:

Post a Comment