Monday, October 4, 2010

My Today *\\04.10.2010//*

hoho!! slep so early yesterday xD
wat time i slep???
1.30am xD

wake up around 10.30am tis morning
start packing my luggage =)
coz 2nite going to singapore xD
for how many day??
3 days xD
coz suddenly decide to go d
so dono what to bring..hahaa
packing half way went down my living room on9 -.-
coz still got cloth havent dry yet -_-
it still having sunbathe
haha

going KL with keong around 1pm
we go ther to relax xD
how relax??
tis is our secret xD

so sad we cant go ther for whole day
coz i having 11pm bus to singapore
so we must get back to klang around 9pm
nid do some preparation
then nid hav dinner we michael, yeong, khoon and zhun hao =)

god bless me hav a nice trip with my beloved friend ^.^
love you my friend xP





- by jasondeong

No comments:

Post a Comment