Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Today *\\02.10.2010//*

2day is my last day of training!!
but i skip it!!
coz lazy to go edi ~.~

seriously 2day very boring!~
ntg to do also..
fetch my sister go tuition at 11am
after that back home watch 2 hours movie
then slep till 5pm oni wake up p.p

since i oredi finish my training
so i hav to help my father work edi
went pasar help my dad open the stall
after that i balik xD
y so fast??
coz got bbq party 2nite ^.^

sheleen come my house fetch me xD
then we went to bryan house around 7.30~
reach ther we meet michael, shinyi, yeong, khoon, kutu, jess and others =)
haiz..reach ther got ntg to eat..
coz havent start yet -.-
then jus watch tv and waiting for the fire to bbq o.o

2day bbq not really fun
and got a bit expensive o.o
nvm nar, jus a party, no nid kira so much =)

2day michael keep asking me to go sg with them =.=
some more call my mum -.-
tis time don wan go also hard le ~.~
well~
hav fun in sg =)





- by jasondeong

No comments:

Post a Comment