Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Today *\\14.09.2010//*

wake up around 12pm+ 2day
go down to living room straight listen a bad news from my dad -.-
my puppy lost~.~
haiz, weird..
but at last we found the puppy back..
is so lucky!!

2day my mum cook a lot of food for us
wonderful lunch =)

after eat on9 awhile then back to room rest
prepare to work!!

11pm!!
jus back from work..
haiz..i changed department edi..change to hot kitchen..
really bored..n do ntg today..
and i don really like to work wit 1 of my kitchen staff in hot kitchen..
his face very fear!!
lanci lanyong..haiz..work wit tis kind of people sure die..
lucky 2day not much order..
a lot of thing i still not understand n dono how to do..
hope 2molo will be better..
but i don think so..
coz 2molo more worst.. oni me n san do opening..
sure die liao zzz

I WAN GO BACK COLD KITCHEN!!!
i wanna work wit lean lean, hatun, karim and heng T.T

tired day..
miss someone


- by jasondeong

No comments:

Post a Comment