Friday, September 10, 2010

HeheHe, I'm back =)

suddenly feel to write something here xD

I cut my finger on 7/9/10!!
remember ther was 10mins i oredi time up to finish my work, so unluckily i cut finger on that time @_@
ho ho ho!! is hurt!!
i saw at the knife, i blur
my brain was empty,
hang ther a few seconds..
my blooding coming out like water
feel like mabuk -.-

then i straight go to the font counter ther ask for help
when the time i ask amanda to pack my finger..
while the time i waiting, something was happen to me
i feel very blur!! mabuk mabuk!!
then straight faint on the floor!!
haha, very serious rite??
then amanda pick me up n send me to behind table ther sit
then she help me pack my finger
n i rest for half n hour ther oni i drive back home!!

back home around 2.45pm +
ask my mum straight send me to clinic
wash my finger
then pack again~
it was hurt when wash my finger..
and my finger was bleeding non stop o.o!!
haiz, is too bad to cut my finger =.=
coz of tis no nid to work to few days ~.~

it was my 1st experience that cut my hand in kitchen xD
1st time faint at public area xP

wish my finger will cure as fast as possible =)
god bless me ^.^

2 comments: